Only for the 1st to the 3rd of December!!!
- 1 double room 1 night for CHF 160.- for 2 persons
- 1 double room 2 nights for CHF 290.- for 2 persons
- 1 single room 1 night for CHF 130.- for 1 person
- 1 single room 2 nights for CHF 230.- for 1 person
Those prices include breakfast and service!
Below you may find some more information about the event on the pistes and in the whole resort:
Ski season opening event, with free skiing throughout the area for all those dressed as Saint Nicholas.
- 7am: Geneva Airport – Departure of the special St Nicholas Express train, with free coffee and croissants served on board
- 9.44am : Le Châble – Arrival of the special St. Nicholas Express train
- 8.30am–10.30am: Le Châble – free coffee and croissants on board
- 2.30pm: Chalet Carlsberg (on the Les Attelas ski slope) – 2 for 1 vouchers, events with a DJ, free mulled wine and group photos
- 4.30pm: Place Centrale – free raclette provided by the tourist office and events organised by the SCAV with free aperitifs available from various resort operators (details here)
- 5.18pm: Le Châble to Geneva airport – departure of the special St. Nicholas Express train
- 6.30pm: Film evening
Free for anyone dressed as Saint Nicholas
– Special train
– Ski lifts
– Mulled wine on the slopes
– Raclette in the main square
– “Rookies” film projection